Friday, November 14, 2008

EasyTag Developments

Since the last video we have added some developments. See both below. There are a couple of more features I would like to show you, but I though I would start with these.


The first of which is adding the statistic to the button itself rather than in a column at the bottom of the screen. This means that you can immediately see the relevant information on screen without the need to scroll across.

I think this is a great addition. EasyTag will be officially launched at the Gaelic conference in Croke Park on November 27/28 but feel free to get in touch before then if you have any questions. robert.carroll@tocasports.com



The second development is a little more advanced but could be a great addition for some of you stato's. Up until last week a heat map meant little or nothing to me. Basically it supplies extra visual feedback through colour. You will see clearly from the video what I mean. The buttons change colour on a scale from Green (most) to Red (least) depending on the number of times they have been selected.

Let me know what you think of this development.

No comments: